Billy Johnston and Gennaro Mastrantonio once again mix up a hot pot. Raw. 100 percent organic. Ready-to-be-served, fresh to order on dance floors from Detroit to Miami, Berlin and beyond. As always, this recipe is infused with a helping of sensual vocals, spectral chords and a hearty bass of four-to-the floor flavor, guaranteed to keep the 5 am crowd begging for seconds.
This pair, still steaming from a jaw-dropping marquee release on Nicole Maudober’s recently-launched Mood Records imprint, has a tour of Asia and parts beyond on their summer menu. Here’s the best news: they’re still only sharpening their cleavers for a deeper cut.
Rewind to the future. This dynamic duo has emerged from the heat of hell’s kitchen — Miami via Rome, Italia, with a new twist on the classic Detroit techno sound that’s kept Jay Denham’s Black Nation records homes fires burning for over 20 years. With a stew of hotness in the hopper for 2013 and beyond, jocks and dance floor junkies alike best not take their eyes off B&G’s kitchen. Bon Appetit.
- Jorge Savoretti / Esperanza - great deep techno!
- Andrew Till / Machine - stunning ... 'That's Raw' is one for me...
- Jamie Stevens / (Bedrock/Chameleon Recordings) - nice nice nice! Detroit version does it for me as does That's Raw... rocking!
- andrewdukecognition - Black Nation keeps up the quality! Thanks.
- Technasia / Technasia - soft code and that's raw are for me
- Pascal Feos - nice work, thanks.
- marcsnider / Word And Sound - serious stuff! like it a lot!
- Jonny Cruz / No. 19, My Favorite Robot, Toys for Boys, Vakant, Geno - Miami version takes the cake!! wowwww
- Deepchild / Thoughtless Music - wonderful, on-point, lush dub-hämmers!
- Xpansul / Ovum Recordings - Dope release. Will play for sure. Loving the sexy deep vibe. Support!
- Joseph Capriati (ANALYTICTRAIL,FRANKIE,CMYK,LOOSE,MINIBUS) - nice release, will try it asap.
- Vince Watson / Bio Music - Detroit version is pretty sick
- Pig & Dan (Cocoon) - That's raw is a bomb thanks
- Bryan Zentz ( Plus 8 ) - heavy n deep. love it. thanks!